Listing of Trade Resources
Listing of Environmental Resources
- US Environmental Protection Agency EAF Area Source Rule Guidance
- Steel Manufacturers Association Generic Scrap Management Plan
- End of Life Vehicle Solutions Program
- Iron & Steel Scrap Information
- Iron & Steel Slag Information
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc.
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
List of Energy Resources
List of Safety Resources
List of Transportation Resources
List of Media Resources
List of US Legislative Resources
List of Other Trade Associations
SMA Applauds Efforts to Determine if Steel Imports Should be Restricted on National Security Grounds
Washington, D.C. – The Steel Manufacturers Association (SMA) is pleased to see today’s executive order from President Trump. “This demonstrates that the administration recognizes the vital role that the domestic steel industry plays in our country’s national security"
Philip K. Bell, president of the Steel Manufacturers Association (SMA) commended President Trump for signing the executive order to “Buy American and Hire American”. The executive order will help maximize the use of domestically produced steel in federally funded infrastructure projects.