Listing of Trade Resources
Listing of Environmental Resources
- US Environmental Protection Agency EAF Area Source Rule Guidance
- Steel Manufacturers Association Generic Scrap Management Plan
- End of Life Vehicle Solutions Program
- Iron & Steel Scrap Information
- Iron & Steel Slag Information
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc.
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
List of Energy Resources
List of Safety Resources
List of Transportation Resources
List of Media Resources
List of US Legislative Resources
List of Other Trade Associations
The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) today voted on the final phase antidumping and countervailing duty investigations of hot-rolled flat products from Australia, Brazil, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. The ITC issued affirmative determinations in the vast majority of the cases. Antidumping duties against hot-rolled steel from Turkey were rejected, though countervailing duties against Turkey were affirmed.
Our colleagues at the Alliance for American Manufacturing today released a new report entitled “Overcapacity in Steel: China’s Role in a Global Problem” - authored by Duke University's Center on Globalization, Governance & Competitiveness. The report analyzes the causes, effects, and public policy solutions to address the steel overcapacity problem. It zeroes in on China’s overinvestment in steelmaking, and how China has been unable, or unwilling, to address the problem with effective solutions.