SMA’s Philip Bell to Chair the Platts 14th Annual Steel Markets North America Conference
The Platts 14th Annual Steel Markets North America Conference (March 20-21, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois) helps you learn about what is moving the markets in North America and internationally. Whether you are a steel producer, a manufacturer who relies on steel, or a trader, you will find essential information and new perspectives on the industry.
This year’s program focuses on market outlook, demand trends, and international competition
- Meet 200 attendees from across the US, Mexico, and Canada
- Explore possible trade actions and policies impacting your business
- Understand demand trends and financial outlook for steel
- Hear a wide range of perspectives on opportunities and challenges for steel
- Attend the Post-Conference Price Risk Management in Steel: Executive Level Workshop for practical, hands-on training
Two Keynote speakers featured this year:
- Lourenco Goncalves, Chairman, President, and CEO, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
“HBI for High-End Steel Markets—The New Era”
- Mark Bula, Chief Commercial Officer, Big River Steel
“Investing in Specialty Steel”
In addition, the Steel Manufacturers Association’s President, Philip Bell, will Chair the conference and give opening remarks.
For more details, and to see a complete agenda and speaker line-up, visit the website at www.platts.com/steelmarketsna
Platts 14th Annual Steel Markets North America Conference
March 20-21, 2018
Contact: Ron Berg, Conference Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register:
Call: 1-800-752-8878 toll-free or +1 212-904-3070 outside the USA & Canada
Register by February 16, 2018 and SAVE up to $300 off the standard commercial rate. Government agency and Team discounts are also available. Visit the website pricing page for details.